Cheremosh School of Dance
The Cheremosh School of Dance has provided youth and children with the highest caliber of Ukrainian dance instruction since 1976. The programs are separated into two different streams across the Edmonton North Beverly Studio, South Riverbend Studio and St. Albert Studio.
The Recreational Program groups gives dancers as young as 4 years a strong foundation in Ukrainian dance technique where they focus on the fundamentals in a respectful and professional setting.
The Academy Program, including Chumak I, Chumak II, and Cheremshyna, is more in-depth and exposes dancers to more styles and regions of Ukrainian dance.
The Cheremosh School of Dance is committed to engaging youth of all backgrounds in the culture and art of authentic Ukrainian Dance. We want to promote an active and healthy lifestyle while fostering a love of dance and Ukrainian culture. Our School gives dancers the essentials to pursue dancing with the Cheremosh Ukrainian Dance Company or simply to experience dance recreationally. The balance of fitness, art, and culture is irresistible!
Benefits of attending the Cheremosh School of Dance
- Academic Programs for ages 8 and up as well as Recreational Programs are available for all ages
- Our newly renovated dance studio, fully owned by Cheremosh
- With our Satellite Studios in Riverbend and St. Albert, we are always close at hand
- Artistic direction for the School of Dance is led by Internationally acclaimed Artistic Director and Ballet Master Mykola Kanevets
- Our School of Dance instructors are energetic and highly qualified
- Unparalleled costume wardrobe
- A committed and strategic executive body
- Additional development classes in Ballet are available
Together, this combination of people and organization makes the Cheremosh School of Dance a leader in the field of Ukrainian dance instruction and performance.
If you are interested in learning more about our School of Dance program, please contact us at 780.466.0089 or email@example.com for information or to set up a visit to our studio.