The Community Outreach Worker will assist in marketing and promoting the Ukrainian Cheremosh Society’s upcoming fundraising events and the School of Dance programs, updating community information; and facilitate summer programming.
Eligibility: Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student at a community college or university and returning to full-time studies in the following year.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Attentive to details, responsible, can work independently
- At ease working with children and general public
- Strong computer skills; database proficient
- Knowledge of graphic design, visual art, dance, marketing would be an asset
- Fast learner, competent
- Own vehicle an asset, some driving may be required (mileage compensation)
14 week contract (35hours/week) starting May 4, 2015 @ $15/hour
Please submit your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.